Femme fatale literally means “fatal woman” in French. Pulse Ohio has the first female CFI’s affiliated with Pulse O2DA Firearms Training, Inc. We realize that women across the country are demanding to have access to the life saving training that we offer. We are fortunate enough to be able to offer classes to women taught by women. Learning to use a gun and defending yourself as well as purchasing a gun can be an intimidating experience for anyone. We make it easy and fun.
If you are not ready to take the step to own and train with a gun or if you are under 21 years old, you can still take our Pulse Ohio Self-defense for Women training seminar. These are offered monthly at #####. We can also bring this training to your home, workplace or other location to train your special group. No physical fitness experience required. We can work with most physical limitations. This introductory workshop is taught in a one-day, two hour session. The cost of this training is $50.00 and includes a tactical pen. We strongly suggest that you read Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life by Hanson. It is available for about $14.00 on Amazon and is well worth the investment.
Topics we will cover:
- Situational awareness
- Learn to be “Left of bang”
- How to avoid being a target
- The “Illusion of Safety”
- How to handle a confrontation: verbally, mentally, and psychologically
- The power of body language and non-verbal cues
- Effective tips on how to be safer and more aware
- Use of the tactical pen
- Specific locations: elevators, street, subways, dates, bars, taxis, etc.
- Learning how to use your voice
- How, when and where to strike
- Learning the 4 most important strikes
- What to do from the floor & how to handle attacks from behind
- Escape from grabs and choke-holds
- How to handle multiple attackers
- What to do when a weapon is involved